Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 20,000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, :140M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
Solutions Architects work on solving real-world business problems with Polygon’s web3 product suite. We goal ourselves on the success of every developer on our platform, and through a combination of technical, entrepreneurial, and interpersonal skills, we develop deep insights into both business and technology, innovating to build the right solution to meet customers’ needs where they are.
Acquire a deep technical understanding of Polygon products and their alignment to customers’ business needs
Ensure customer success by recommending, architecting, and delivering web3 Polygon solutions to customers
Leverage soft skills and technical skills to manage stakeholder relationships both internal and external
Build reference architectures and best practices that can be shared across the developer community
Propose new solutions through technical documentation, gain consensus from your stakeholders
Participate in knowledge sharing sessions, mentoring other team members on your area of expertise
Contribute to hiring and onboarding new team members
- 5+ years as a Solutions Architect, Technical Consultant, or other customer-facing technical role
- Experience designing and architecting Enterprise-grade scalable software systems
- Experience with distributed systems, security, provisioning, and other aspects of software delivery
- Experience communicating to non-technical audiences and working with non-technical stakeholders
- Understanding of blockchain technology and Ethereum stack
- Broad knowledge of web3 technologies and blockchain ecosystem
- Experience architecting decentralized applications on Ethereum/Polygon (Solidity, js, or Ethers.js, etc.)
- Experience contributing to developer documentation or educational materials
Work from anywhere (Remote first)
Flexible working hours
Flexible vacation policy
Polygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.