WalletConnect is the open-source web3 standard to connect blockchain wallets to dapps. Any wallet, any dapp, any chain. Starting in 2018, our mission is to make web3 accessible to everyone. Every month, millions of people use WalletConnect in thousands of integrations. We raised ~$25M from venture investors including 1kx and Coinbase as well as from customers such as Shopify and Circle. We are growing fast both in terms of features and users.
To learn more about our plans for 2.0, take a look at our presentation at EthCC. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cBIw7lFNnU
UI has become a top priority for WalletConnect and we are looking for someone who is down for that.
- Implement compelling iOS end-user experiences both for WalletConnect SDKs but also for our end-user facing apps
- Push the teams bar on UI testing
- Work closely with the design team
- 4+ year of experience in building iOS applications and/or SDKs using Swift
- Experience with SwiftUI/Combine/Modern Concurrency
- Knowledge about iOS design patterns
- Demonstrated experience in delivering compelling UIs
- Experience Unit Testing / UI Testing
Nice to have:
- Experience creating SDK’s
- Working on Open Source projects
- Experience in XCode tools for profiling leaks, allocation, energy etc.
What WalletConnect offers:
- Fully remote position with flexible timezone (CET/EST preferred)
- Competitive salary
- Company equity
- Remote work allowance
- Token offering