WorkDAO is a token compensation platform for web3 employment – providing token payroll, token grant administration, employment services, and world-class benefits for web3 organizations and workers. WorkDAO enables the web3 industry to comply globally with all labor, HR, tax laws, and are building a crucial piece of infrastructure, which will help onboard the next wave of Web3 entrants.
We bridge the gap between existing regulatory structures and the innovation of the Web3 ecosystem without diminishing either.
WorkDAO’s Services include
• Web3 payroll – providing fiat/token payroll tax calculations and operations support
• Web3 Employment – compliant employer services globally (EOR and PEO) and world-class benefits
• Web3 Token Grant Administration – compliant token grants to contributors
We are building to advance the ecosystem and we deeply understand the needs of our customers. We focus on providing solutions to solve for the hard, complex labor and tax responsibilities in every jurisdiction.
Our mission is to create the best working experience for contributors and unlock legal, compliant employment and compensation for the next million contributors in Web3.
To learn more check our website.
About the role
WorkDAO is looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join the People team!
Focused on establishing the causeway that bridges WorkDAO mission and vision with amazing talent, WorkDAO’s Talent Acquisition Partner will have talent strategy planning capability paired with sharp-shot sourcing and interviewing experience.
Reporting to the HR Business Partner Lead, The Talent Acquisition Partner owns the entire full-cycle experience of a candidate from early engagement through onboarding. To be successful in this role, you will be a global listener, curious and discerning by nature. You are a storyteller focused on building relationships through high-impact communication. And, you have finesse – you know how to build and create influence with stakeholders.
- Ensure WorkDAO attracts, hires, and retains the best employees while growing a strong talent pipeline by way of rich storytelling and reputation branding
- Map the end to end candidate experience in partnership with the HRBP Lead
- Provide outstanding candidate experience by being on top of every stage of the hiring process, from initial introduction to onboarding
- Build and conduct effective and engaging interviews, coordinate stakeholder interviews
- Collaborate closely with the HRBP Lead and relevant stakeholders to define recruitment needs and plan the hiring process
- Influence strategic recruiting practices & decisions by leveraging information-dense qualitative and quantitative recruiting KPI’s, which will serve as basis for talent forecast, measurement and evaluation
- Capitalize on ATS candidate flows to ensure prospective talent have an awesome experience that includes a communicative approach to the candidate life-cycle, and to ensure our recruiting analytics are high-impact
- Ensure consistent documentation in support of workflow, process, and recruitment policies
- Must be able to work USA business hours
- 4+ years as an in-house Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Partner with full-cycle recruiting experience, from attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees
- Early startup Talent Acquisition experience building processes and ways of working, building tools, and hiring function heads / architects / leaders.
- Must be highly results and data driven; recruiting KPI’s are of critical importance to us as we scale. Our recruiting ethos is not scattershot but laser-focused
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (screening interviews, reference checks, etc.)
- Track record of prioritizing, defining, developing, and rolling out scalable hiring solutions that address the needs of the business
- Demonstrated success in engaging and hiring sourced candidates
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with ever-changing priorities
- Reputation for integrity, dedicated work ethic, and desire for ownership & accountability
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Understanding of best HR hiring practices
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
Benefits & Compensation
- Remote anywhere in the world;
- Remote-first work culture;
- Flexible working hours;
- Competitive salary + commission;
- Apple laptop
WorkDAO is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to being a diverse team that reflects a broad range of background, thought, and experience. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, status as protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristics. Women, minorities, LGBTQ+, and people from underrepresented backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.