MoonPay builds payments infrastructure for cryptocurrencies. Our on- and off-ramp suite of products provides a seamless experience for converting between fiat and crypto using all major payment methods in over 160 countries. Our mission is to make cryptocurrencies accessible to over a billion people by 2030! 🚀
We are trusted by 250+ leading wallets, websites, and applications. Some of the biggest crypto brands in the world, including Bitcoin.com, Dapper Labs, OpenSea, Argent, ZenGo, Trust Wallet and Spot, rely on our technology. Through these partnerships alone, our products are used by over 5 million users worldwide. 🌎
One of the great things about working at MoonPay is that we are remote first. Our global team spans 25+ countries, and we pride ourselves on having a connected and inclusive culture that empowers people to do their best work. We give our team autonomy to move fast, innovate and take responsibility. Join us in our mission to build a better financial world!
We are very proud of our values and expect all those who join us to help us proactively drive and improve our culture, aligned to these values.
- B – Be Humble
- L – Lead with Empathy
- O – Own It
- C – Communicate Clearly
- K – Kaizen
Please note: This role is fully remote, but we are ideally looking for candidates based in the EU and the US timezones.
What you’ll do 👀
- Be responsible for various hiring pipelines across a variety of roles and disciplines throughout MoonPay including Marketing, Compliance, Finance, Operations, People & Exec hiring.
- Schedule candidates interviews, organise debriefs and gather feedback from interviewers.
- Manage interview capacity across the company alongside other Talent Analysts, ensuring we upskill and develop interviewers.
- Partner with Hiring Managers and Talent Partners to develop and optimise interview processes and plans.
- Work on People and Talent related OKRs, projects etc.
- Use Greenhouse our ATS to pull regular reporting for Hiring Managers and partner with Recruiters to provide useful insights.
- Develop our approach to Talent analysis and operations, ensuring we continuously improve.
You should apply if ✅
- You have experience in Talent Coordinator / analyst roles, ideally within fast growing tech companies, startups etc.
- You are extremely organised, proactive and have excellent communication skills.
- You have experience partnering with Hiring Managers and Recruiters.
- You are comfortable working in a fast paced startup environment and enjoy the challenges that come with it.
- Bonus points if you’ve worked with Greenhouse our Applicant Tracking System (but not a requirement)
Research has shown that women are less likely than men to apply for this role if they do not have solid experience in 100% of these areas. Please know that this list is indicative and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel you only are a 75% match. Skills can be learnt, diversity cannot.
We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at MoonPay.
- Stock options 📈
- Unlimited holidays 🏝
- Home office equipment allowance of $600 USD (or local equivalent) 🪑
- Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless 🚀
- Fully remote: your life, your way of working 🌎
- Freedom, autonomy and responsibility 💪
- Annual company retreat 🧘♀️