Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Assist with preparation of accounting and finance policies.
- Assist with adoption of new accounting standards, including coordinating with accounting team, developing implementation plan and executing the change.
- Provide counsel to internal stakeholders including interpretation, application and implementation of accounting and finance policies.
- Assist with preparation and review of financial statements and disclosures.
- Carrying out research on intricate accounting matters to attain external reporting prerequisites.
- Discover and find solution to peculiar accounting matters, communicating results succinctly for non-accountants to understand.
- 10+ years of progressive experience in corporate accounting, cryptocurrency industry experience is a plus
- Strong knowledge of accounting and financial reporting requirements
- Experience in business combinations, derivatives, hedging and complex financial instruments
- Excellent aptitude in both writing and verbal communication in English.
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire