Smart contracts are on track to revolutionize how all agreements work, through an entirely new system of technologically enforced contract guarantees. Chainlink enables next-generation smart contracts that can be written about any/all events in the real world, the details of our approach can be found in our whitepaper. We are well recognized for providing highly secure and reliable blockchain connectivity to the world’s largest enterprises such as Google, Oracle, SWIFT, and many more.
About this Role
You will work with the Marketing, Product, and Solutions Architect teams to communicate cutting edge technical ideas in the written form. With your writing, you will be the voice of Chainlink and support the on-going development and awareness of the network and ecosystem. You will help scale the Chainlink network by reachings tens of thousands of readers with your content about our events, product launches, users, and ecosystem. You are the technical voice of the marketing team and deeply understand the mind of our developers.
- Write technical content for a developer audience (blog posts, case studies, research deep dives, product walkthroughs, etc.)
- Break down complex concepts and explain them in easy-to-understand and applicable ideas
- Communicate with the marketing, product, and business development teams about the scope and messaging of upcoming content
- Write and collaborate with our marketing, integration and product team on ecosystem announcements, upcoming events/post-event recaps, product launches, and any other public or internal written content
- Contribute to monitoring and brainstorming around the blockchain space for new and popular content, as well as provide creative input to further develop other team member’s content needs
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent or 3+ years of highly technical experience
- Experience writing technical content that gets readers excited and taking action
- Ability to simplify complex technical announcements and products into writing
- Ability to coordinate with multiple team members on shared vision pieces
- Familiarity with blockchain, smart contracts, oracles, and decentralized technology as a whole. A genuine interest in cryptocurrency, blockchains and other Web 3.0 technologies
- Strong sense of grammar and attention to detail
- Ability to operate independently and take on additional responsibilities as needed
- Flexible and able to turnover quality content quickly when needed
- Comfort and/or experience with remote work
- This is a part-time/contract role
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world. Though we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
*Chainlink is an Equal Opportunity Employer*