|At Algorand, we have a vision where everyone creates and exchanges value efficiently, transparently and securely. Algorand builds technology that accelerates the convergence between decentralized and traditional finance. Our Employees execute on the vision by thinking beyond, having courage in all they do, succeeding together, and tackling hard problems creatively.
Algorand is looking for a Technical Product Manager to play a key role in developing our product as we seek to fundamentally change the blockchain market. Product Management at Algorand is a mix of strategy, market research, evangelism, grinding with the development teams, and doing whatever needs to be done to get results.
This is an opportunity for someone who is genuinely excited by new technologies and has a passion for building products that will serve millions of users. You will be working on a fast-paced, growing, high-profile project with industry-level impact on emerging blockchain and cryptocurrency technologies.
Our Technical Product Managers:
· Help drive and execute against the product roadmap, play a key role in the product feature planning process, and work hand-in-hand with Engineering to ensure successful delivery.
· Research and dive deep into the blockchain ecosystem and technology to define new features and strategic directions.
· Actively seek user and developer feedback.
· Track and report on progress of features and product performance with key stakeholders.
· Support developer enablement along with other go-to-market activities.
· Are a key part of an inclusive environment that fosters collaboration and creativity both internally and externally within the Algorand community.
Your Qualifications & Our Requirements:
· 3+ years of Product Management and/or Software Engineering experience (some amount of SE experience strongly preferred).
· Bachelor’s degree required; Engineering, Math, CS or similar preferred
· Agile process familiarity with the flexibility to find and help implement what works best for us
· Self-starter, organized and detail oriented with strong communication skills
· Enjoyment for working in a highly collaborative and dynamic environment
· Ability to understand and represent the technology, the business, and our users
· Nice to have: blockchain or cryptocurrency background/knowledge
Our Commitment to You:
Algorand is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation during the interview process, please advise your recruiter. We publish our new hire salary ranges, all full-time Algonauts receive equity, and our benefits programs through BCBS/Delta Dental/VSP are top tier with 99.99% of benefits premiums for our Employees and their dependents paid for by the Company. We offer a monthly $400 travel reimbursement for our hybrid office employees, a $500 annual wellness stipend, and parental leave programs for both parents.
|Pay Range: $150,000 – $170,000 per year|