Axoni develops novel blockchain solutions while focusing on the capital markets industry. In various production implementations, we have demonstrated that our blockchain software can serve multiple asset classes and use cases at the world’s most advanced financial institutions. Join us in our mission to further strengthen and scale our system and develop new blockchain solutions. We’re excited to have you become part of our high-performing team of software engineers.
The Technical Product Manager will be responsible for interfacing with the business teams to understand requirements and coordinate product deliverables across our various technology teams. Additionally, this role will support client meetings when detailed technical discussions are required. Although the PM won’t be directly developing software, there should be a base comfort communicating technical details about our technology internally and externally.
- Collect and maintain requirements from clients and business team. Write detailed product requirements and assist technical design with lead engineers
- Managing scrum teams including initial feature planning, prioritization, product roadmap analysis and overall delivery timeline
- Provide product updates and technical elaboration based on client requests or business team needs
- Analyzing workflows and ensuring efficient delivery of software updates. Ensure clear communication across teams
- Experience managing or working on enterprise software products with an understanding of various components of the enterprise software suite
- Experience coordinating a technical team, implementing and maintaining workflows
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum and Continuous Integration
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- Strong verbal and written communication skills across all levels of the organization
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience using task management software including Jira or another similar tool
- Knowledge of UX/UI best practices a plus
- Knowledge of the Bitcoin or Ethereum protocols a plus