Oasis Labs is building a privacy-first, high-performance cloud computing platform on blockchain. Oasis’s integrated hardware-software technologies aim to enable cloud-scale, real-world applications, including machine learning, for the first time on blockchain. Oasis Labs is led by a team of academic and entrepreneurial leaders and backed by a diverse range of investors including a16zcrypto, Accel and Binance.
We are looking for someone to join our team as an early Technical Product Manager hire. This is an opportunity to join a fast growing open source project, where our Product team is responsible for cultivating a passionate community of developers building applications on the Oasis platform and contributing to our core codebase. You will help drive critical product decisions and have deep empathy for our user base.
Partner closely with engineering, business development, and customer success teams to achieve the following:
- Deeply understand customer needs
- Manage communication with existing and prospective Oasis developers to understand current and future product requirements
- Research and stay up-to-speed on ecosystem developments and feature evolution across blockchain projects.
- Partner with executives and cross-functional colleagues on defining long-term roadmaps
- Deeply understand Oasis technology to help determine best implementation methods
- Help determine system requirements and implementation timelines
- Track and prioritize issues/features to drive aggressive milestones and launches
- Hands-on work developing sample applications to empathize with developer needs and pain-points
- Launch products on a regular basis
- Identify new market opportunities and help define product vision and strategy
- BA/BS in Computer Science, or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years in product management for highly technical software or hardware product
- Strong skills on data driven decision making and execution
- 3+ years in software development (preferred)
- Ideally 5-7 years with software / Internet systems (plus)
- Research experience in distributed system (plus)
- Passionate about blockchain, privacy and smart contracts (plus)
Oasis Labs is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Oasis Labs does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law.