Celo is an open platform that makes financial tools accessible to anyone with a mobile phone. Our mission is to build a monetary system that creates the conditions of prosperity for all.
Globally, about one in every three adults do not have a bank account. As a simple consequence of this, they don’t have a straightforward means of receiving or storing value across distance, and therefore are excluded from a large part of the global economy. We believe that to create a truly inclusive financial system, we must start by building an infrastructure to serve those excluded from the current system. Further, we believe that if we are able to do so, the resulting system will be more useful, more resilient, more full-featured, and more accessible for everybody.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a fast-paced startup, where people come first. We are looking for a technical recruiter to help grow our team. This position will own and drive the recruiting process from beginning to end. The ideal candidate is resourceful and makes intentional decisions when crafting the candidate pipeline and experience, and also is deliberate about building a diverse team.
- Source, engage and manage candidate relationships while creating an inviting and fun candidate experience
- Strategize and execute on innovative ways to build a diverse candidate pipeline
- Work closely with the leadership team to drive the hiring plan and design the recruiting brand
- Train C Lab’s employees on recruiting strategies, tools and practices
- Continuously improve the candidate experience
- A passion for people, your role, and Celo’s mission
- 2-4 years of sourcing and/or recruiting experience
- Experience recruiting talented candidates in a fast-paced startup environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An interest and natural curiosity to continue growing
- Relevant technology knowledge experience
- Bonus: if you have experience working with a cryptocurrency company
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, equity, and coin plan
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Commuter benefit
- 401k plan
- Beautiful office space
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, beer, and coffee
- Team outings, TGIFs, and more
To build technology and products that are used and loved by people and solve real-world problems, we need to build a team with many different perspectives and experiences. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply and always consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.