Please note, all positions at the Cardano Foundation require relevant experience. Applications without required experience will not be considered.
What we are looking for:
As a Technical Writer at the Cardano Foundation, you will write copy and documentation covering cutting-edge technology, turn jargon into everyday language, and bridge knowledge gaps between different audiences. You will liaise with relevant teams and be responsible for designing, writing, and maintaining guides, developer documentation, API references, and sample code. You will also contribute to tools and processes that make documentation and software development more efficient, scalable, and collaborative.
What you will be doing
- Write, review, and edit technical documentation about the Cardano protocol
- Proactive creation of a series of external content (articles, blogs, guides, web copy, etc.) about the Cardano technology for diverse audiences
- Generate new ideas based on feedback from our ecosystem and turn ideas into actions by increasing the awareness of the technology
- Create technical educational materials for external stakeholders
- Act as a liaison within the ecosystem to ensure all technical queries are addressed
What we look for in you:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in related field
- Fluent English both written and verbal
- 2+ years proven experience working in a technical writing position
- The ability to turn technical copy into plain English for broader audiences
- Understanding of blockchain technology and the Cardano protocol
- Hands-on approach to documentation, skilled at prioritization and multitasking
- Proficiency in a mainstream programming language (Haskell a plus)
- GitHub experience
Work at the Cardano Foundation
Cardano Foundation is striving towards a blockchain-enabled better future based on inclusiveness and transparency. Our ambition is to build a blockchain-complete era’s global financial and social operating system. We can only achieve our goal with the best talent! We are attracting high-performing individuals who think outside the box and will take us to new heights. If you are up for unlocking opportunities and create value with relevant experience, we would love to hear from you.