Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
At Binance, we ensure that all token projects that we bring onboard are top-notch quality with strong financial and economic foundations. We are looking for a Tokenomics Specialist that is able to assess the sustainability and feasibility of token projects by looking at the basics of the business model and projecting long term economic outlooks of these projects to assess how much value these projects add into Binance’s ecosystem.
- Conduct fair assessments of the viability of token projects based on its inherent purpose and business model as well as the projects’ long term goals
- Assess tokenomics of projects by speaking to the founders, industry experts, internal stakeholders and generating reports/models/graphs based on findings
- Advice internal stakeholders regarding viability on projects in relation to it’s associated tokenomics structure
- Provide advice and support to founders on how to optimise performance and returns if necessary by providing well-informed suggestions and feedback
- To understand Binance’s ecosystem thoroughly and to be able to make an assessment on where and how token projects are able to value add, be it increasing user adoption, process improvements, improving infrastructure development and/or etc
- At least a Bachelors degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Math, Economics, or Business with a strong background in understanding economic and business models
- At least 1 years of experience in fields related to economics, math, quantitative analytics, consulting, strategy, business advisory, investment banking, etc.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills with prior experience in speaking to start-up founders, management level executives
- Have a strong passion, interest and in-depth knowledge of crypto/blockchain industry
- Have a well rounded and deep understanding of the economic technicalities of crypto projects and protocols
- Prior experience in conducting deep analysis of crypto projects’ fundamentals and coming up with intelligent insights on projected returns/performance based on target deadlines, taking into account inherent assumptions and potential pitfalls
- Experience managing numerous requests and time demands concurrently
- Experience working in an early-stage startup is a plus
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire