Building the Future of Crypto
Our Krakenites are a world-class team with crypto conviction, united by our desire to discover and unlock the potential of crypto and blockchain technology.
What makes us different? Kraken is a mission-focused company rooted in crypto values. As a Krakenite, you’ll join us on our mission to accelerate the global adoption of crypto, so that everyone can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. For over a decade, Kraken’s focus on our mission and crypto ethos has attracted many of the most talented crypto experts in the world.
Before you apply, please read the Kraken Culture page to learn more about our internal culture, values, and mission.
As a fully remote company, we have Krakenites in 60+ countries who speak over 50 languages. Krakenites are industry pioneers who develop premium crypto products for experienced traders, institutions, and newcomers to the space. Kraken is committed to industry-leading security, crypto education, and world-class client support through our products like Kraken Pro, Kraken NFT, and Kraken Futures.
Become a Krakenite and build the future of crypto!
Proof of work
We are seeking a dynamic team player for a key role on the internal Travel & Events team. This position will work closely with a small group in a fast-paced environment to help with the day-to-day functions. You will be a critical member overseeing the event software program, hotel sourcing process, end-to-end internal travel support for employees and on-site support for internal, corporate events.
- Partner with internal lead planners to assist with the planning and onsite execution of events
- Build relationships with internal teams and stakeholders
- Build and manage vendor relationships
- Assist with reviewing RFP responses from hotels
- Research locations, vendors, and necessary event-related items
- Build and manage event registration websites
- Compile, maintain and communicate rooming list changes with hotels
- Handle daily travel requests and ensure policy compliance
- Liaison between travel management company and employees
- Provide support to internal employees with travel-related issues
- Assist with reviewing and executing hotel, venue and vendor contracting
- Assist with maintaining event budgets
Skills you should HODL
- 2+ years of experience assisting with travel/events
- Motivated self-starter that can also work on a team in a fast-paced environment
- Incredibly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to multi-task and collaborate with a team, provide excellent customer service, discretely handle sensitive information and prioritize
- Clear communication skills with internal stakeholders
- Ability to travel up to 35% (internationally)
- Experience with Cvent
$41,000 – $76,000 a year
This is the target annual salary range for this role. This range is not inclusive of other additional compensation elements, such as our Bonus program, Equity program, Wellness allowance, and other benefits [US Only] (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)).
The compensation range provided is influenced by various factors and represents the initial target range. Our salary offerings are dynamic and we strive to ensure that our base salary and total compensation package aligns and recognizes the top talent we aim to attract and retain. The compensation package of the successful candidate is based on various factors such as their skillset, experience, and job scope.
Kraken is powered by people from around the world and we celebrate all Krakenites for their diverse talents, backgrounds, contributions and unique perspectives. We hire strictly based on merit, meaning we seek out the candidates with the right abilities, knowledge, and skills considered the most suitable for the job. We encourage you to apply for roles where you don’t fully meet the listed requirements, especially if you’re passionate or knowledgable about crypto!
As an equal opportunity employer, we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.