Polygon Labs develops Ethereum scaling solutions for Polygon protocols. Polygon Labs engages with other ecosystem developers to help make available scalable, affordable, secure and sustainable blockchain infrastructure for Web3. Polygon Labs has initially developed a growing suite of protocols for developers to gain easy access to major scaling solutions, including layer 2s (zero-knowledge rollups and optimistic rollups), sidechains, hybrid chains, app-specific chains, enterprise chains, and data availability protocols. Scaling solutions that Polygon Labs initially developed have seen widespread adoption with tens of thousands of decentralized apps, unique addresses exceeding 225 million, over 1.2 million smart contracts created and 2.56 billion total transactions processed since inception. The existing Polygon network is home for some of the biggest Web3 projects, such as Aave, Uniswap, and OpenSea, and well-known enterprises, including Robinhood, Stripe and Adobe. Polygon Labs is carbon neutral with the goal of leading Web3 in becoming carbon negative.
The Treasury Manager will be responsible for the planning, design, and forecasting of the Company’s crypto and fiat treasury. Reporting to the VP of Finance, you will develop policies to mitigate risk, ensure adequate liquidity, and prepare cash and crypto forecasts. This is a hands-on role that requires advanced knowledge of crypto and best practices as it relates to treasury management.
- Develop and execute global treasury management strategy which includes custody, liquidity, and risk management
- Liaise with banks, financial institutions, and digital asset institutions
- Implement processes to ensure appropriate controls are in place to safeguard assets
- Establish a proactive partnership with the broader AP and Finance team, working cross-functionally to identify and optimize liquidity needs in addition to supporting ad hoc requests and projects
- Leverage network, industry events, and digital asset institutions to stay abreast of crypto treasury best practices
- Create wallets and open bank accounts domestically and internationally as needed
- 7+ years of structuring sophisticated global treasury solutions
- Advanced knowledge of crypto
- Cash forecasting and banking experience
- Finance, Accounting, or Business degree required
- Demonstrated project management, consulting, and facilitation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work cohesively with cross-functional teams
- Ability to succinctly communicate complex issues and risks
The goal of the Polygon Labs total rewards program is to support the health and well-being of you and your family. Our comprehensive compensation plan includes, the following benefits:
Remote first global workforce
Industry leading Medical, Dental and Vision health insurance fully covered for each employee*
Company matching 401k with 6% match*
$1,500 Home Office Set Up Allowance
$2,000 Annual Employee Development Program
Book Allowance Program…$200 per year
Company issued laptop
*In certain countries medical, dental and vision is fully covered for any dependents. This is country and plan specific.
Polygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
If you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.