CoinGecko is a global leader in tracking cryptocurrency data. Operating since 2014, CoinGecko has built the world’s largest cryptocurrency data platform, tracking over 10,000 tokens across more than 400 exchanges, serving over 300 million page views in more than 100 countries. We are proud to have played a major part in mainstream awareness, adoption, and education of cryptocurrency globally.
We at CoinGecko believe that cryptocurrency and blockchain will define the future of finance, bringing greater financial and economic freedom around the world. In anticipation of that future, CoinGecko is building the foundation to scale cryptocurrency market data to serve billions.
We practice transparent salaries and a level structure at CoinGecko:
- L1 Salary: RM6,763
- L2 Salary: RM9,468
- L3 Salary: RM11,723
- Learn more about our level structure at CoinGecko’s Career Progression.
As part of the CoinGecko product and engineering team. You will be part of the team that:
- Develops features that will shape and set the standards for the cryptocurrency and blockchain industry.
- Aims to make cryptocurrency data accessible and understandable by everyone.
- Solves unique and large scale technical problems.
- Builds the next generation of systems to make cryptocurrency data accessible to everyone across the globe at scale on the web and mobile (iOS & Android).
- Always investigating and looking for the next product that will fill the missing gap in the industry.
What you’ll be doing:
- Create and design solutions for rapid testing in low fidelity based on primary and/or secondary research insights.
- Communicate complex ideas, goals and problems in a clear and concise manner.
- Employ design tools to solve and communicate user flows and interactions.
- Work closely and collaboratively with other UI/UX Designers, Product Managers, and Engineers.
What we look for in you:
- You have at least 3+ years of experience as a ui/ux designer in a tech startup (e-commerce, social, saas, etc.)
- You have a passion to solve a problem faced by stakeholders together with strong user empathy
- Use human-centered design methods to contextualise work
- Able to think through user problems systematically
- Make design decisions that are user-driven and informed by data
- A strong understanding of layout, typography and visual hierarchy
- Able to follow design principles and style guides set up by the Design team
- Able to mock up design decisions with precision and detail
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (XD, Photoshop, Illustrator) and experience in After Effect
- Proficient with Figma
- Proficient with CSS and HTML.
Some of the perks while at CoinGecko:
- Meal Allowance: You will be given a set amount each quarter to claim for your meals.
- WFH Set-Up: You will be given a set amount each quarter to claim for your wfh set-up.
- Transport Allowance: You will be given a monthly fixed allowance to ease the cost of travelling.
- Flexible Working Hours: No 9-5 structure, work your own hours.
- Remote Work Flexibility: Work wherever you feel most productive.
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage: We provide life, medical, and critical illness insurance.
- Learning Allowance: You will be given an annual budget of USD500 to help you continuously learn in the pursuit of your professional and personal development.
CoinGecko is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Interested? Hit the apply button to get started on your application!