As a UX/UI Designer at CoinMarketCap, you will help craft a multitude of new and existing products through a deep understanding of our users, data and the market.
We are looking for someone with a passion for design and experience to work closely with our cross-functional design and development teams, to deliver products that not only stand out in the market but work as useful and powerful tools for our millions of users.
**This is a 3 month contract position with the opportunity to become a full-time role or extension of contract.
• Experience developing and maintaining UI kits and style guides
• Experience working on mobile applications, websites, enterprise software etc..
• Ability to work closely with a team but also independently
• Experience creating interactive prototypes & userflows
• Optimize existing UI & userflows
• Experience testing and validating ideas/concept
• Conduct ongoing user research
• Experience working with a development team
• Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
• Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
• Develop mockups and prototypes that illustrate how products function and look
• Identify and troubleshoot experience problems
• Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
• Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
**Knowledge of Cryptocurrency and Blockchain space**
• 5+ years of experience as an UX/UI Designer or similar role
• Visual Design skills
• Portfolio site (Dribbble, Behance, Personal site etc..)
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to discuss and explain design options
• Detail oriented
• Critical thinker
• Problem solver and user-centered
• Knowledge of wireframe tools (Balsamiq, Whimsical, Sketch etc..)
• Expert knowledge with design tools including but not limited to Figma, Sketch, Webflow, Invision, Principle, Photoshop, Illustrator etc..
• Knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction.
• Animation / motion graphics knowledge and skills
• Prior experience working in a start-up
• Knowledge and experience with HTML & CSS