Braintrust is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community and stability of a full-time role. As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST. So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network. Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works – for good.
- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C – see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote – Work from anywhere (TimeZone: PST/CIST | Partial overlap)
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $30 – $50/hr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 20h/week – Short term
Our client is looking to extend our pool of video editors for them. They are experimenting a growth on this service in their platform, so they need a bunch of reliable freelancers for upcoming projects.
It’s mandatory that you are a native English speaker.
Experience & Requirements:
- 3+ years of previous professional video editing experience required
- Working knowledge of video production
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud apps, particularly Premiere Pro .
- Knowledge of digital media including codec, image types, resolutions, and frame rates
- Strong visual sensibility and pacing
- Ability to maintain multiple ongoing projects at once
- Ability to apply notes given from our Quality Control Team
- Maintain a positive attitude that promotes a healthy work environment
- Comfortable working under tight deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
- High attention to detail
- Experience in Social Media Platforms, specially TikTok/Youtube Shorts content.
- A plus if you have marketing/coaching knowledge.
- A plus if you have Audio Mixing experience.
- A plus if you have color Correction experience.
- A plus if you have knowledge of After Effects and motion graphics.
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we’ll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.