Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 20,000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, :140M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
As the Vice President of Communications, you will lead the all outside communications for the organization by leading engagement and strategy for Polygon worldwide. This cross-functional role requires you to closely work with the polygon community, brand, PR, social media, product, KOLs, regional communities, DApps and Polygon business development teams. You will play a key role in shaping the Polygon brand and community worldwide and drive our mission of onboarding the next billion users to Web3.
- 15+ years of professional work experience
- 5+ years experience in Social Media and Community Management
- 5+ years experience in PR Agency
- Develop and implement an integrated strategic communications plan to advance Polygon’s brand identity; broaden awareness of its products; and increase the visibility of the products across key stakeholder audiences.
- Past experience managing a global team
- Ability to manage multiple Global PR Agencies
- Create and articulate communication plans for senior leadership and partners.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in the fast paced Web 3 environment
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse group of stakeholders at leadership levels
- Outstanding oral and written communication abilities
- Sound understanding and passionate about blockchain/Web 3 and technology in general
Work from anywhere (Remote first)
Flexible working hours
Flexible vacation policy
Polygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.