BlockFi’s mission is to provide liquidity, transparency and efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers and corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all participants.
About the Team and Role
BlockFi is looking for a Vice President of Marketing Analytics to build a world class analytics team that will oversee paid media and product-led acquisition strategies. We are seeking a seasoned yet nimble people leader with proven ability to execute, build scalable processes and systems within high-growth organizations.
The ideal candidate will have the following experiences and abilities:
- 10+ years leadership experience in Marketing Analytics at a Finance or Fintech company
- 3+ years VP level or above management experience
- Ability to develop a cohesive marketing attribution, incrementality testing, cohort analyses, and predictive modeling frameworks
- Expertise in paid media measurement across digital and offline channels including multi-channel interaction effects with budgets over $50M
- Experience in product-led growth acquisition strategies including viral growth measurement and product funnel conversion rate measurement
- Frameworks for measuring brand and earned media impact on business metrics
- Guide infrastructure development that powers analytical insights and audience management
- Familiarity with B2B marketing is a bonus but not required
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced, dynamic business environment with diverse priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at the executive level
- Enthusiastic about cryptocurrency markets and ecosystem
- Managed teams of analysts both directly and managed managers
- “Builder” mindset with the opportunity to build from scratch; thrives on being a player and coach
- Well versed in partnering with cross-functional stakeholders such as growth team, business intelligence, marketing technology, and data engineering
- Bias towards action and the ability to develop team culture in line with BlockFi’s values
BlockFi has experienced incredible growth since our launch in August 2017. From raising over $100MM in debt and equity capital to helping thousands of clients (and growing!) do more with their crypto assets, we have established a dominant position as the debt and credit crypto market leader in the U.S. As we expand our product suite and geographic footprint, our addressable market will grow exponentially.
BlockFi’s leadership team has decades of experience in the traditional financial services and banking world, and we take a conservative approach to regulation that will position us well for sustainable long-term growth and expansion.
Our team is comprised of highly motivated professionals from diverse backgrounds. We are aiming to become the leading lender in crypto and are poised to redefine the global financial ecosystem for the better. In addition:
- BlockFi is one of the first companies to ever offer crypto-backed loans and the only company whose founding team has an institutional understanding of the debt capital markets and regulatory landscape in the U.S.
- $4.3MM of seed funding and $50MM in capital for funding loans
- $100 MM of Series A, B, and C funding led by Valar Ventures with participation from Susquehanna, Winklevoss Capital, Fidelity, Galaxy Digital, Akuna Capital, and Morgan Creek
- We are moving quickly and have already deployed substantial capital into the space, proving our ability to execute and capture customer demand
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation / sick days
- Employer paid health coverage (vision, dental, 401K)
- Weekly lunch stipend
- Work alongside an enthusiastic, collegial, and driven team in a highly meritocratic environment
To read more about our mission and values, check out our company website.
Above all, you should enjoy the journey. We, at BlockFi, genuinely like each other and enjoy the work we do – so should you!