Paxos is on a mission to enable the movement of any asset, any time, in a trustworthy way. Today’s financial infrastructure is archaic, expensive, inefficient and risky – supporting a system that leaves out more people than it lets in. So we’re rebuilding it.
As a regulated blockchain infrastructure company, we use technology to tokenize, custody, trade, and settle assets for enterprise clients like PayPal, Bank of America, and Interactive Brokers. Paxos is a top-funded blockchain company, with more than $500 million in total funding from leading investors like OakHC/FT, Founders Fund, PayPal Ventures, and Declaration Partners. Together, we empower today’s financial leaders to build a more open, trusted economy.
The Operations team is responsible for keeping our customer assets safe and secure as well as ensuring the smooth operation of our products. As a regulated fiduciary, the operations team operates at the highest level of excellence which enables our customers to trust us to power their financial systems and hold their financial assets.
As a VP of Operations, you’ll get to:
- Oversee and grow a world class product operations group that allows the company to scale our growing global businesses.
- Drive the company’s ability to meet and exceed any existing and new product challenges as well as the standards set by regulators.
- Research, develop and implement processing frameworks for the new products we are developing. Success is measured by securely supporting new products and features in a timely manner.
- Lead cross functional efforts to improve and scale the way we run our operational processes
- Manage external regulatory and audit relationships in a way that achieves the product operations and security objectives of the company.
- Recruit, train and develop a global product operations team that executes both day to day operations work and forward thinking projects. Paxos aims for perfect execution of operations procedures and high marks on regulatory exams, SOC reviews, internal audits and customer/partner due-diligence.
Your experience should include:
- 15+ years of experience in Product Operations
- 7+ years growing, leading, and managing teams of 50+
- Global management experience in a high growth, fintech, regulated environment
- Strong background developing operational solutions for new products within the financial space.
- Meaningful experience in a high-growth startup experience, which can include a focus on other types of financial industry operations such as payments, brokers, neobanks
What you’ll love about Paxos:
Paxos has consistently been recognized on the Forbes Fintech 50, CB Insights Blockchain 50 and Built In’s “Best Places to Work” lists. Paxonians have significant ownership and impact on our business, as well as benefits like company equity, health insurance, family leave, a quarterly stipend for development, a stipend for home office setup and unlimited PTO. From team product demos and virtual lounge and learns to care packages and an active Slack #shoutouts channel, there are countless opportunities to connect and make your mark. Help us continue to build a new, open financial system from one of our three offices or right from your home!