The Solana Foundation’s mission is to help support and grow the Solana network and its community while driving the mass adoption of blockchain. The Solana Foundation is working to realize a world where individuals own their data, use permissionless networks, and transfer information freely around the world.
- Prioritizes projects across multiple teams and organizations.
- Sets the roadmap for the web team.
- Helps identify core goals and metrics.
- Identifies core user personas, and how we can serve them properly.
- Develops new strategies to hit core goals and metrics.
- Establishes a working process around analytics.
- Measures success of pages and projects and shares progress with the wider team.
- Uses analytics and comparative analysis (Similar Web) to drive future initiatives.
- Shares regular reports for stakeholders.
- Coordinates the working team of designers, content strategists, and developers.
- Runs regular meetings to prioritize incoming tasks.
- Communicates roadmap to various teams to set expectations
- Gathers content requirements from various teams
- Sets up process for content and design to quickly iterate on new concepts.
- Refines development lifecycle including pre launch testing, and post launch iteration.
- Helps engineering prioritize infrastructure investments (ie tech debt).
- Evaluates new technologies that may influence the web properties.
- Coordinates external contractors (engineering, design, etc)
- Manages and reports on budget of web contractors and costs.
- Very familiar with appropriate tracking tools like Asana, to track projects across disciplines.
- Is able to gather requirements from multiple teams, prioritize them, and communicate expectations accordingly.
- 5+ yrs in Product or Project Management in a fast paced tech environment.
- 5+ yrs leading web projects for global organizations
- Familiarity with modern day web stack and best practices and analytics.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and A/B testing
- Experience coordinating cross functional teams in a tracker like Asana.
- Familiarity with GitHub is a plus.
- Crypto experience is preferred but not required. Passion is required.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive Salary (DOE) + Benefits
- 100% Employer-paid health insurance (health, dental, and vision) Premium PPO plan for you and your dependents
- Life Insurance, 401k and Health/Wellness benefits
- Monthly cell phone & internet stipend
- Work from home office stipend
- Flexible vacation policy