Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 7000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, ~100M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
We are looking for a talented web strategist to join our team and own all the developer-facing web properties. In this role you will define and ensure a seamless developer journey thereby offering a world class developer experience to our users.
- Help drive long-term Web strategy by balancing data, technology, design, and user needs
- Partner with Analytics to understand web redesign/test results and implications
- Ensure the web channel is an integrated part of overall campaigns
- Drive localization
- Help to champion and scale winning A/B test learnings to drive data driven design and content optimization
- At least 3+ years of email marketing experience at a B2B SaaS company
- Bonus points for exposure in blockchain, cybersecurity, and crypto
- Proficient with email tools
- A flair for writing and collaborating on a great copy — Subject lines are your jam and A/B testing excites you
- Creative with attention to detail
- Knowledge of latest email marketing trends
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment with strong time-management skills and ability to adhere to tight deadlines
Work from anywhere (Remote first)
Flexible working hours
Flexible vacation policy
Polygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.