We are SwissBorg, a FinTech startup headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland.
Our flagship product, the SwissBorg app, offers over 600,000+ users the best price and liquidity across 16 fiat and 37 cryptos, as well as giving them the opportunity to earn passive income with our Smart Yield account. Our community is growing fast, with over $1.5 billion in assets under management, a weekly volume of over 250 million, and over 20,000 Premium users.
This is just the start in our mission to democratise wealth management by building products that allow individuals to manage their crypto assets at the touch of a finger. Whether you’re in Andorra or Zimbabwe, whether your portfolio is worth one dollar or a million, SwissBorg gives you the best tools to learn about digital currencies and manage your wealth.
Are you looking to join a team of revolutionaries on a mission to decentralise nations? We want to hear from you!
Please note this is a fully remote role for a candidate who can be based anywhere in European timezone.
What the role is about
- SwissBorg website Product Manager works with cross-functional teams of developers (front and back end), web designers, data scientists and marketing to build products.
- We are looking for an experienced Product Manager with a strong understanding of acquisition, optimisation and data tracking.
- This job description is a full-time role at SwissBorg for the SwissBorg website swissborg.com
What you might be doing
- Lead the strategy, roadmap and execution of key initiatives and products.
- Measuring and reporting the team’s progress and impact to the business in a transparent and effective way. This includes defining key business and services success metrics, tracking them, and improving upon them.
- Drive decision-making through user insights, quantitative analysis and AB testing.
- Understand SwissBorg’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are aligned with our mission and recognised best in the industry.
- Leads and motivates a team of developers, web designers, translators and other cross-functional representatives, and maintains team health.
- Incorporate data, research and market analysis to inform product strategies and roadmaps.
- Display strong leadership, organisational and execution skills.
What you might bring
- You live anywhere in a European time zone; full remote is ok
- Proven track record in a fintech, finance or online business is preferred, experience in experimentation and revenue optimisation is a must.
- 5+ years of experience in a product role
- You have a proven track record in team coordination in an agile environment
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Comprehension of blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies and fiat mechanisms is highly beneficial
Why you should apply:
– Freedom to build the company of your dreams
– Learn with (super cool) experts in finance, engineering, AI, psychology and business
– CHSB bonus based on our meritocratic system
– We’ll provide you with a MacBook and a cutting edge tech stack to help you do your best work
– Flexible work hours
– Annual team retreats with colleagues around the world
– Continuous learning and development opportunities
Oh and are you planning on having a kid? That’s great! We have a bunch of those: you’ll get time off to enjoy that (other) adventure!
At SwissBorg, we embrace diversity. We strongly believe that getting to the best outcomes requires different perspectives and backgrounds. We’re committed to openness, curiosity and creating an inclusive culture as we know that diverse teams build better products and generate better ideas. We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.