- Support and lead the smooth implementation of Workday project for the company as a whole mainly in Hong Kong and San Francisco office.
- Responsible for the smooth data extraction and conversion from existing HCM and finance systems to Workday;
- Establish and maintain systems and controls which verify the integrity of all systems, processes and data;
- Responsible for the overall systems planning and control, process design and review, master data maintenance, and regular report to team head;
- Ability to develop and maintain project scheduling to ensure it is aligned with the project plan and budget.
- Update project status to key stakeholders and team heads, and propose changes in project scope, timeline, or plans if necessary;
- Partner with all internal teams (including in-house HR and finance team) as well as external consultants for workflow set up and system implementation;
- Provide technical assistance in identifying, evaluation and development of system solutions that improve the business process and meet the risk management, corporate governance and financial reporting’s requirements;
- Monitor the integration of systems with Workday; and
- Assist the delivery of end-user system training.
- 3+ years of Workday experience
- Experience in implementation of Workday is strongly preferred
- Excellent attention to details and project management skills
- Experience managing multiple tasks simultaneously and ability to prioritise effectively in a fast paced environment
- Certified in Workday Financial Core and HCM Core is a plus