BlockFi’s mission is to provide liquidity, transparency and efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers and corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all participants.
We’re a team of builders and strivers, proud to champion financial inclusivity and offer economic opportunities around the globe. We provide the same inclusivity to our team members. BlockFi is a place where diversity is celebrated, individuality is recognized, and every single team member is valued. We are changing the status quo to be the first financial company that people love, and we rely on our people to make it happen!
BlockFi is looking for a Workforce Manager to join our growing team!
About Your Team
BlockFi’s Client Success Group is responsible for servicing clients through quality and efficient engagements at scale. With the exponential growth that BlockFi is experiencing, we are organizing ourselves to continue scaling for the long run by fostering a World Class Client Service culture that’s instilled within the entire organization. We are searching for a dynamic leader to join our world class team to help build and scale our global client support operation.
- Reporting to the Director of Call Center Operations drive forecasted and real-time staff scheduling, call routing, agent skilling/attributing to maximize agent utilization
- Optimize scheduling process continuously reviewing volume demand patterns to generate schedules designed to maximize agent utilization
- Build and develop high performing teams and create conditions for great performance and development discussions throughout the year
- Optimize utilization of workforce management tools set and strengthen team’s training to fully leverage tool capabilities to enhance results
- Establish excellent working relationships with business leaders and department contacts to maintain and continuously improve level of service
- Provide recommendations on cross-training opportunities and shrinkage management
- Identify volume trends and incorporate into planning for FTE forecasts.
- Provide reporting on execution of plans and deliver insight to events contributing to results
- Monitor, track and analyze workforce management KPIs to validate assumptions and build plans to continuously improve performance
- Conduct daily, weekly, and monthly sessions with operational leaders to provide results, outlook, and recommendations
- Analyze staffing data department and make recommendations to senior management.
- Actively advise and provide guidance to the business units around scheduling, labor management and leave management.
- Proficient at reading reports generated from CRM and ACD tool sets to identify opportunity areas related to answer rate and agent utilization.
- Must be able to monitor performance throughout the month and measure against goals and make changes as needed to drive performance toward business goals.
- Possess effective written and verbal communication skills with ability to interact with all levels, ranging from front line, to senior management as well as key stakeholders.
- Develop detailed staffing requirement plans for each line of business that will ensure consistent achievement of the intraday interval compliance requirements.
- Create and maintain hiring and attrition models, working with operations, the recruiting and training teams to balance staffing across all business units.
- Forecast the impact of proposed initiatives brought forth by the operations team and confidently recommend the appropriate staffing actions for the business.
- Assist in creating and distributing all New Hire schedules based on understanding and predicting trends of historical call volume and attrition data.
- Experience in staffing analysis/planning, predictive modeling/forecasting.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively present data, analysis and results
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with ability to manage multiple projects, appropriately prioritize workload, plan for resources to meet deadlines and goals, and respond to day-to-day functional needs.
- Strong understanding of statistical analysis.
- Aptitude for learning new software and adoption of new technology.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Conduct regular performance discussions and consistently model a high level of respect for others and demonstrated values.
- Possess interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business partners.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays as needed to support the business.
- Perform all other job-related duties as requested.
- College degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education and directly related experience.
- 4+ years’ workforce management experience in contact center operations or other high-volume complex service and/or operational environment
- Required 4+ year experience in workforce management software and contact center platforms (Talkdesk, Zendesk, or similar platforms).
- 3+ years Omni channel scheduling experience chat, email and voice
- Demonstrated knowledge of contact center dynamics, workforce management philosophies, processes, and tools.
- Proven ability to analyze processes, enact change, and think operationally and strategically to achieve business goals.
- Advanced proficiency using Microsoft Office products (including Excel, Powerpoint).
We benefit from the great work our employees do each day. That is why we are committed to providing a variety of awesome benefits to help them live their best lives.
- Competitive salary because we value your experience and expertise
- Unlimited vacation / sick days because everyone deserves time for R&R
- Employer contribution towards health coverage (including vision & dental) because your physical health and well-being is important to us
- Various fringe benefits such as 401k, Parental Leave, FSA/HSA, and Employee Assistance Programs because health coverage is more than just choosing your yearly plan
- Flexible work environment because we are a geographically dispersed team and we believe in balance
- Pet insurance because all of your beloved family members should have coverage too
- Weekly lunch stipend because there is such a thing as a free lunch!
- A close-knit team of enthusiastic, collegial and driven people to work alongside in a highly meritocratic environment because teamwork makes the dreamwork
BlockFi has experienced incredible growth since our launch in August 2017. Our client base has grown to more than 225,000 (and counting), and the company now boasts more than $15 billion in assets on our platform. We recently completed a Series D funding round placing the company’s valuation at $3 billion, and our team now has more than 500 people worldwide. We have established ourselves as a crypto market leader, and as we expand our product suite and geographic footprint, we expect our addressable market to grow exponentially.
BlockFi’s leadership team has decades of experience in the traditional financial services and banking world, and we take a conservative approach to regulation that will position us well for sustainable long-term growth and expansion.
Our team is comprised of highly motivated professionals from diverse backgrounds. We are aiming to become the leading lender in crypto and are poised to redefine the global financial ecosystem for the better. In addition:
- BlockFi is one of the first companies to ever offer crypto-backed loans and the only company whose founding team has an institutional understanding of the debt capital markets and regulatory landscape in the U.S.
- $100 MM of Series A, B, and C funding led by Valar Ventures with participation from Susquehanna, Winklevoss Capital, Fidelity, Galaxy Digital, Akuna Capital, and Morgan Creek
- $350 MM of Series D funding led by Bain Capital Ventures, partners of DST Global, Pomp Investments and Tiger Global
- We are moving quickly and have already deployed substantial capital into the space, proving our ability to execute and capture customer demand