At 0x, our mission is to create a tokenized world where all value can flow freely. In joining us, you’ll take part in transforming the way that value is exchanged on a global scale. We’re passionate about open-source software and decentralized technology’s potential to act as an equalizing force in the world, and our technology is deployed by a wide array of projects at the cutting edge of internet and economic advancement.
We’re a highly technical, globally distributed team headquartered in San Francisco. 0x’s protocol and toolset power a diverse set of marketplaces around the world; we build and maintain many of the fundamental building blocks that allow for the frictionless, non-custodial exchange of value.
As a team, we care deeply about the strength, positivity, and inclusivity of our culture; creating a delightful work environment; and the overall well-being of ourselves and our colleagues.
As 0x’s Workplace Experience Specialist, you’ll hold a cornerstone role in the overall health of our organization, which includes office operations, employee experience, and people operations. You’ll champion our culture, manage day-to-day office operations, help organize engaging events, and drive employee engagement/satisfaction.
WHO YOU ARE
You’re a personable, fun-loving, caring, and emotionally attuned human, capable of understanding and synthesizing individual and company-level needs, issues, and priorities. Intuitively, you understand the differences in peoples’ personalities and working styles, and you’re able to use this intuition in operating effectively and fostering inclusivity. You’re passionate about organizational culture, employee experience, and employee productivity, and you’re excited to interface professionally with people inside and outside the company.
- Office Operations: Take the lead on day-to-day office operations, including managing vendor relationships, ensuring the workplace remains tidy with the help of our cleaning crew, and serving as a friendly, knowledgable first point of contact for visitors.
- Culture and Employee Experience: Drive employee inclusion and satisfaction (including for our remote teammates!) through conversation and facilitating feedback loops, engagement surveys, and process and workplace improvements. Help organize and execute creative and engaging events, including happy hours, celebrations, and special occasions.
- People Operations: Collaborate with 0x’s Head of Talent and our HR Business Partners to enhance and shepherd our onboarding/off-boarding experience, and serve as the point person on various administrative tasks. Assist with company-wide communications via Slack, all-hands meetings, and where else necessary.
- Bring positive energy!
- 2+ years in a Workplace Experience, People Operations, and/or Office Management role
- Experience developing and maintaining a thoughtful office experience/environment (e.g. facilities, vendor management, welcoming guests, etc)
- Strong understanding of employee happiness and workplace culture, and the desire to make peoples’ lives easier
- Demonstrated ability to be self-motivated, organized, and detail-oriented in planning, prioritizing, and executing on tasks
- Sound judgment, patience, resourcefulness, and a fearlessness in rolling up your sleeves
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
- Passion for the benefits of decentralization and the 0x mission
- BA/BS degree
- Experience working at a start-up
- Experience with facility, event, and/or vendor management
- Additional cryptocurrency-based compensation
- Comprehensive insurance (medical/dental/vision/disability/pet)
- HSA, and FSA
- Monthly mobile phone bill, wellness, and pre-tax transportation expense
- Flexible hours, liberal work-from-home policy, and a supportive remote environment
- Meals and snacks provided in office daily
- Laptop, headphones, and any other work gear you may need
- 12-week paid parental leave
- Great office conveniently located in Soma/East Cut, SF
- Unlimited vacation: Take time when you need it (and we really mean it)
0x is dedicated to fostering diversity, inclusion, and belonging in its team and workforce, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. 0x does not make employment or hiring decisions on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression or identity, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, national origin, or any other basis that is protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. 0x will also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a way that is consistent with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.