The Business Resilience Analyst supports Chainlink Labs global business resilience program, which comprises business continuity & disaster recovery, crisis management and incident management. This position will be responsible for working cross-functionally and serve as a subject matter expert tasked with managing and developing global business resilience program. Our ideal candidate lives and breathes sustainability.
The Business Continuity & Resilience Analyst is a member of the Security team. This position will report to the Business Continuity & Resilience Manager.
- Work cross functionally to ensure successful implementation enterprise wide business resilience and incident management program. Key partners include Engineering, Security, Marketing, Communication, Sales, Finance, and Legal.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to conduct business impact assessments, business resilience plans, testing, lessons learnt, and post mortem.
- Support the enterprise wide Incident Management program.
- Engage with senior leadership in response to significant events
- Conduct regular testing exercises to validate the effectiveness of technology plans, business plans, and incident management plans.
- Collaborate with Communication team to develop crisis communication plans including message maps for potential events
- Prepare and report key metrics to leadership
- Implement and use tools to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the program
- Basic understanding of blockchain and enthusiasm to be a part of emerging Web 3 technologies.
- Minimum 4+ years of BCDR experience
- Understanding of and experience in resiliency and BCDR approaches and methodologies
- Experience implementing BC plans aligned with ISO 22301
- Understanding of technology, including applications, IT infrastructure, cloud, SaaS, DR backup and recovery tools, business continuity planning tools.
- Ability to document process, procedure, and system requirements to improve business processes, procedures, and technology.
- Can liaise with engineers as effectively as management
- Certifications are a plus – Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), or Lean/Six Sigma Master Black Belt certification.
- Blockchain experience is a plus.
- Can require domestic or international travel
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.