Unbound is a web3 start-up that connects gaming Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) with gamers by building a B2B solution for NFT lending. Zero idle gaming NFTs is our mission! Making idle assets from NFT holders, who seek asset appreciation, available to our gaming community serves all stakeholders in the blockchain gaming space alike, no matter if gaming studios aiming for user growth, gamers looking for access to assets, or NFT holders that want to earn passive income through lending.
For our operations team, we are urgently looking for a passionate, efficient, flexible, and empathetic Community Manager (Spanish and English speaker) who is very strong in executing growth and engagement initiatives for our 11k+ members gamers community.
You will be responsible for managing our digital community spaces on Discord. You will also be the one executing new community growth initiatives.
You thrive in stressful situations and feel comfortable making decisions that benefit and center gamers and members, as well as drive-up retention rates. Building new systems, optimizing existing infrastructure, and creating cross-functional feedback loops genuinely excite you. Most importantly, you aren’t afraid to experiment, fail, learn from your efforts, and try again.
Your tasks and accountability
- Collaborate with the Operations, Marketing, and Community teams to ensure the entire community experience is aligned to meet strategic objectives
- Work with the community team to design Discord community norms and structures for ensuring the happiness, engagement, and safety of all community members.
- Develop strategies for encouraging positive community engagement with gamers and members interacting regularly through posts, discussions, and events (virtual, video, and voice chats) on Discord.
- For this role, we don’t care about your educational background.
- Background in gaming is a must, you hate losing.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in a gaming guild or in an Esports role is needed.
- 1-2 years experience in the crypto industry, ideally DeFi or GameFi, are a plus.
- Discord is your home ground. You know how to plan and execute effective campaigns.
- Very growth-oriented and ambitious individual.
- Strong analytical skills to identify root causes of issues very fast.
- Hands-on mentality to solve problems in a straight manner.
- Your motto: “Done is better than perfect.”
- Strong intercultural and communication skills to foster team spirit and continuous improvement.
- Ability to work independently (also remote) while collaborating closely with a fast-pacing team.
- Needs to be fluent both in Spanish and English
- Be part of the future web and build a knowledge base you’ll profit from over the next decades.
- Become a member of a business with a strong social impact on our world’s society.
- We are performance-oriented, and your time schedule is fully flexible.
- Fully remote job, work from a place you love.
- You’ll work directly with the Co-Founders and core team.
- Learn from a team of hungry, serial entrepreneurs with a proven track record of building successful start-ups.
- A high-growth environment with opportunities to personally grow along the journey.
- Enjoy a warming and close team atmosphere with great spirit and open communication.
- Human counts, come as you are!
- Competitive salary