As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide – our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
About the role
This role is for our Creative Department — Growth team that has a mission to scale Kraken products worldwide and accelerate our customer’s journey to discover, adopt, and buy crypto with Kraken. In this role, you’ll apply the power of experimentation to create a high-impact design strategy for the marketing and product teams. You will design experiments to improve activation as well as generate learnings to uncover more opportunities to improve our product. As part of the Creative team you will be working alongside other Marketing specialists, Engineers and Data Science teams to achieve high-level business and customer goals.
We’re looking for well-rounded designers to help us explore, reinvent and communicate everything from digital art to the way money works — independent thinkers who believe in a tomorrow where cryptocurrency spreads wealth inclusively and enables new forms of creativity.
At Kraken we’re building an adventure, one that requires creative people who aren’t afraid to cast aside established ways of doing things to create entirely new, delightful experiences for millions of customers across the 100+ countries Kraken operates in.
Throughout the history of civilization, there have been a handful of moments that changed the course of how we think about wealth and equality. The discovery of gold, the creation of paper money, mortgages, ATMs. We’re at the next of those moments right now, and there is no more exciting place to invest your creativity than directly at this intersection of technology and adventure.
What you’ll do
- Design delightful digital experiences across web and mobile.
- Design experiments to solve customer pain points and drive business outcomes
- Use qualitative and quantitative data to help define hypotheses and uncover hidden opportunitiesDeliver high-fidelity UI and UX specs to clearly communicate requirements to your team
- Collaborate cross-functionally with multiple teams to optimize the user experience by identifying opportunities, forming hypotheses and creating experiments
- Align with our component library / design system team and contribute to the existing collection with new solutions
- Collaborate with other designers to explore new creative solution with continuous iteration, test and learning
- Spread growth culture at Kraken – helping bring this practice to our broader design organization
What we look for
- Mastery of detail oriented product design with experience working across both mobile and web projects
- Past experience designing experiments to drive learnings or evaluating designs through A/B or Multivariate tests A natural experimenter, eager to try and learn from failures
- Experience applying qualitative and quantitative data to design – utilize tools to measure success of design decisions (A/B testing tools, Google Analytics, etc.)
- A highly analytical designer with wide range of skills, including prototyping and visual designExperience in working with marketing analytics tool and prototyping designs based on data
- Experience working with and extending design systems
- Self-motivated problem solver, positive attitude and flexibility
Nice to have
- Cryptocurrency experience
- Experience working on a Growth team
- Remote working experience
Location Tagging: #EU #US #APAC #LI-Remote #LI-BL1
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background.
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.