Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Ensure the successful implementation of the PMO’s strategy, responsibilities, services and deliverables.
- Monitor Programme reporting and assist the team in reporting to Senior Management and stakeholders.
- Establish frameworks and standards for Programme and Project Management Manage and compile Programme related financial and KPI information Oversee project costs and ensure finances are well managed
- Provide and maintain a capacity planning and resource tracking service across the Programme
- planned Track financial reporting whilst ensuring that the programme and projects adhere to the agreed budget
- Ensure cross-programme dependencies are managed and the dependency log is accurately maintained.
- Coordinate project closure to distil good practice and ensure lessons learned are logged.
- Build cohesion within the team and motivate team to produce quality work.
- Define and embed project control and governance
- Provide Project planning, Milestone management, Scope management, Resource forecasting;
- Financial Management; Change Management across the project portfolio
- Prepare regular status reporting for the engagement leadership
- Proven track record for planning, executing, controlling and closing projects and the ability to manage a project and its components simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Experience of managing a PMO office
- Experience of managing the complete lifecycle of a project with project teams of 5 to 25 people
- Experience of project management using AGILE methodology (or equivalent) for medium to large sized projects
- Strong skills in creating and maintaining project and programme plans, including risks, actions, issues, dependencies
- Highly efficient in resource planning and tasks assignment
- Knowledge of benefits and dependency mapping, risk management and resource planning
- Highly proficient IT skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS project
- Line management or team leader experience
- Excellent written/oral communication skills for reports and presentations.
- Bilingual: Chinese and English
- Diplomatic ability to influence others at all levels of the business
- Strong and demonstrated ability to build lasting relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to competently mediate disagreements and negotiate agreeable resolutions
- Experience of Programme and project level financial management
- Experience of defining and delivering benefits realization for projects and programme
- Proven hands on experience in the web3/crypto space in a plus
- Experience with direct customer interaction is a plus
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire