As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide – our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
To ensure Kraken is the right fit for you, please ensure you read Kraken Culture Explained to find out more about us!
Kraken is seeking a Social Media Manager, Brand Lead to lead social marketing for brand marketing campaigns and partnerships/events in support of developing the Kraken brand across key audiences. This is an opportunity to develop the Kraken brand marketing strategy for social and content, in service to broader scale brand marketing strategies via mass cross-channel campaigns and large scale partnership efforts. Our goal is to bring the Kraken brand to life across social channels in a way that helps customers and the world at large understand the Kraken brand ethos, value proposition, and ultimately translate social marketing efforts, brand engagement, and community building into helping people achieve inclusion and financial freedom via Kraken products and services. We aim to attract people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths and touch points in a rapidly growing industry.
- Lead the strategy, development, and activation of Kraken brand and partnerships/events social strategy
- Lead building the Kraken brand across multiple social channels and via channel agnostic content strategies and large scale tentpole activations
- Manage multiple brand marketing and partnership work streams from concept, activation/organizing idea, through to completion, by anticipating opportunities through audience signals and social listening/trend spotting to engage audiences, grow social footprint, and foster community.
- Drive Kraken brand narrative across multiple social channels in support of mass marketing campaigns
- Translate umbrella brand narratives and strategies into ‘made for channel’ content strategies that support mass campaign efforts
- Deliver results based on data – social insights (quantitative and qualitative), leading and lagging indicator KPIs, and translate the insights derived into actionable implications and opportunities for Kraken brand marketing.
- 7+ years of experience in social and content strategy with an emphasis on brand, experiential, and highly collaborative, fast paced brand marketing activations and partnerships
- People management experience of cross-functional social marketing or integrated marketing teams
- Experience in brand marketing, brand building via social channels, and the development of social activations or organizing ideas that support mass campaign efforts
- Previous experience in cross-channel campaigning, and close partnership with paid media teams
- Extensive knowledge of social marketing and content marketing tools
- Has built, led, and delivered sophisticated brand social marketing activations for large scale campaigns
- Experience in managing social agency, creative agency, and other external partner teams on related work streams
#US #EU #Canada #LI-remote
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background. We encourage you to apply for roles where you don’t fully meet the listed requirements, especially if you’re passionate or knowledgable about crypto!
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.