We are seeking a skilled Solana Developer with expertise in the Anchor framework to join our team on a 1-2 month contract beginning January 2024.
You will play a pivotal role in helping to build out our next-generation Solana contracts, contributing to the development of our token vesting platform for some of the top teams in the ecosystem.
We already have Solana programs in production and are looking for a developer to help lead our efforts to build the next version of our core token vesting and streaming contracts.
- Design, develop, and deploy programs on the Solana blockchain using the Anchor framework.
- Maintain a high bar of security, correctness, and thoughtfulness around the code.
- Write high-quality, maintainable, well-tested code with thorough documentation.
- Work closely with the engineering team to integrate the program into our dapp.
- Work closely with auditors to implement remediations to findings.
- Experience in developing and deploying programs on the Solana network using the Anchor framework.
- Strong proficiency in Rust.
- Proven ability to write clean, testable, and efficient code.
- Experience working with auditors and implementing remediations.
- Experience with protocols in production (not just testnet)
- Experience with Typescript for dapp integration.
- Active participation in the Solana developer community.