Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
As part of our continued growth and expansion, Binance is looking for an experienced M&A Investment Director to join our team with a focus in sourcing and evaluating deals for our M&A team, Binance Labs:
- Source and identify new investment opportunities within the blockchain and cryptocurrency ecosystem to ensure a strong and continuous pipeline of potential investment opportunities.
- Qualify inbound leads for the firm by meeting with top crypto founders & management teams and prepare investment memos and transactions presentations to the investment committee.
- Evaluate new investment opportunities via market research, product reviews, competitive analysis, metrics analysis, customer/user reviews and technical diligence.
- Manage the end-to-end deal responsibility including origination, structuring, negotiation, due-diligence, underwriting and documentation.
- Lead and manage deal teams to structure investments, acquisitions, and joint ventures with prospective partners and investors.
- Serve as a thought leader in the industry, both internally and externally.
- In-depth understanding and relevant experience in private equity and/or venture capital industries, including strong grasp of trends, themes, tokenomics, etc
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience in venture capital, corporate development and strategy, M&A or investment banking.
- Experience in leading complex and sizeable deals
- Experience running and managing investment teams through deal’s from start to finish.
- Strong written and analytical skills for deal analysis and internal reporting
- Strong interpersonal skills as our investment team meets with entrepreneurs and other members of the startup community on a regular basis
- Demonstrable passion for cryptocurrency and blockchain
- Ability to work well within a team and to be self-guided on a day-to-day basis
- Fluent in English
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire